IAWP is YOUR Professional Association.
- Affordable training at the state and national level
- Subscription to the Workforce Professional, the official IAWP international newsletter, and The Clarion, the Washington Chapter newsletter
- Annual awards
- Professional certification (Workforce Professional Development Program and Certified Workforce Specialist)
- Legislative representation
- Scholarships and grants
- National savings opportunities, including discounts on insurance through Geico
- Professional networking
Membership dues are $84/year or $30/year for retirees. ESD members may pay their dues $3.50/paycheck by completing the Recurring Deduction form in Liquid Office.
- Fill in the blanks
- Enter your location code (the six-digit code found under your name on your timesheet)
- Selection IAWP as the type of deduction
- Enter $3.50 as the amount of deduction
- Select “semi-monthly” as the frequency of deduction
Members may also simply write a check for the total amount due.